Old Mil Veh Question

From: D Paradise (deanparadise@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 12:11:11 PST

Hi List-

I found an old all original mil-veh that was appearently used on an
airforce base. I can't tell what kind of vehicle it is.

The plate on the dash says 3/4 ton delivered Nov. 1953. It looks like a pick
up truck. It has an eight cyclinder engine and a spare engine come with it.
It looks like everything is original inside and out.

Does anyone know what it could be, or what it's worth?

Dean