Re: [MV] Mrs. Hanks you're not alone (was BGT vs Junipers)

From: Kaminski Family (hnksguns@tir.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 13:03:00 PST

> perhaps, I can tell her there are a lot of blonds at the meetings..<
there probably are but you just never noticed and they are probably somebody
elses wives. What ever she falls for is the key. I don't mind going to the
events other than trail rides ( I'm really not into that) but I usually sit
in the truck or under a tree doing my needle work. I do socialize with
other wives and girlfriends but climbing into big green things is not for
me. I do look forward to stopping for breakfast or dinner (usually Cracker
Barrel where I can do some gift shopping). You just need to find the key to
get her motivate.
Carolyn aka Mrs. Hank