Re: [MV] Dual Master Cylinders for M-37s

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 12:04:39 PST

Get in contact with Ray Suiter at Helitool. He makes an
excelent disc brake conversion kit based off Tim
Peterson's design. He also has teamed up with Tom at
Snake River 4x4 to do a combination powersteering/power
brake set up for the M37. Ray's website gives details
including part numbers for a dual master for those who
don't want to add powersteering...

Ray Suiter
Heli-Tool
6721 Old Stage Rd.
Central Point, OR 97502
541 664 8325
rsuiter@helitool.com
www.helitool.com

Snake River 4x4
4725 E. 1400 N.
Ashton, ID 83420
208-652-3450

I've used products by both these guys and the quality
and prices are great. Snake River also has reproduction
spare tire spinners, brackets, and winch parts.

Quoting "William R. Benson" <Benson@eqe.com>:

> *This message was transferred with a trial version of
CommuniGate(tm) Pro*

> Hello List!
>
> I am looking for the part numbers for a bolt-on (or
minor modification)
> dual
> master cylinder that will work with my original drum
brakes. I don't
> relish
> having to go the "down-shift and look for a wall"
braking technique should
> loose brake system integrity. Better to have SOME
braking ability...

<mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
<mil-veh-request@uller.skylee.com>