Re: [MV] I.D.Tracked trailer

From: Gil Huguley (Gil@huguley.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 19:03:49 PST

I went to the web site to see the pic of this trailer and was completely baffled.
Now Gordo comes.
 I am in awe of the collective intelligence, knowledge, and wisdom
of this wonderful list!
Gil

>>> Gordon.W.I. McMillan <gwim2@student.open.ac.uk> 02/01/00 04:11PM >>>
Trailer, Athey, Track laying, 6 - ton, BT 898-1 or 894-4, SNL G-123, by
the Athey Truss Wheel Co.

Normally has a stake and platform body with or without canopy. you can
see it illustrated in TM 9-2800 pages 422 - 425

Gordon

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>
Send administrative queries to <mil-veh-request@uller.skylee.com>