WW-II Camouflage Netting for sale!

From: Brandon (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 18:00:29 PST

Just found this in a catalog sent to my home (in the US):

WW-II Camo Netting
Originally shipped to Europe for use by the Allied Forces, this tough
netting is now available to camo your boat or blind. Larger size can be cut
into sections and sewn for custom sizing. Weave real vegetation into netting
for a completely natural-looking camo. Excellent condition. 10' X 13'. Ship
Wt. 22 lbs.
Item# 49734-F719
Discount Price............$29.99

Northern Tool and Equipment Co.
www.northerntool.com
1-800-533-5545
Fax 1-612-894-0083 (612 area code is Minnesota I believe)

I have no experience with this outfit, so you're on your own. Good luck!

BK