Tobyhanna - did I miss something?

From: WreckerFC@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 14:15:04 PST

Just got back from Tobyhanna(?) "table sale" and I must admit it was not
exactly I what I was expecting following all the hoopla re hotels and the
like.
This was my first US military vehicle gathering, so I guess being used to
Beltring and other large shows in the UK, I was bound to find it a little
'quiet'.

Was there supposed to be other things going on aside from the mulling around
the numerous tables of jeep and dodge parts, military clothing and toy guns.
I can't believe people came long distances, from many other states for what
was there.
- Am I missing something????

Perhaps I'll research the next few events to see if I ought to get excited
about taking my own toys....

Howard - inspiration slightly dampened.