Re: [MV] Tobyhanna - did I miss something?

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 14:40:39 PST

I just got back from the T'hanna show, too, and my wallet is almost as fat
as when I got there. I've been attending this event for years and I was very
disappointed in the lack of vendors. Usually, the outside is lined up with
many more than was there today. It was always outside that I found most
of my particular needs, like cargo bows and canvas for the 2-1/2 tonners,
but none there this time. I did get a bunch of 24 volt bulbs, headlights and
composite tail lights, but not at the usually lower "swap meet prices". Of
course, there's the camaraderie of so many friends I have in this hobby
that still made the trip worthwhile for me. Got some of those late model
bridge plates at a very good price of $15. each from Rick Larson.
Joe young