Re: [MV] Alleged Unsafe . . .

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 10:41:59 PST

I've been following the thread with interest because it is very relevant to
the clubs future. And because of those valid concerns expressed here, I
think at the very least we ought to have a stated policy of "how we conduct
ourselves behind the wheel." This is irrespective of the actual circumstance
surrounding Mr. Buck's driving at the mil-veh event.

People who seem irritated over this issue really are not thinking it through.
 This is important and it needs full discussion with action by our board of
directors. We've had some very good ideas/suggestions and such things would
only reflect well upon the responsible, safety conscious attitude of this
organization and its membership.

This stated safety policy would serve as yet one more reason why governments
everywhere should look friendly on us.

Jack Lee