M1009 AN/VRC radio systems and NBC detectors?

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 16:02:37 PST

Hi List,

I am in the process of putting in a military radio system into my M1009,
so far I have the RT-524 and it's antenna, R442 mount (still looking for
a cheap R442) and AB-15 antenna. Also, I have a C2299 switch too. What
else do I need for a "fully loaded" radio system in my truck? Also, how
about the NBC detector, I know that this is supposed to be a demil item,
but where do the demilled detectors end up? Any leads? Thanks for your
help on this one...

Andy
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Highway/3969/cucvpage.htm