Re: [MV] Battery terminals

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 19:57:55 PST

M1009@aol.com wrote:
> Found some military battery terminals for sale on ebay.
> Check out:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250826122

The other day, I noticed that McMaster-Carr (www.mcmaster.com) carries
mil-spec battery terminals clamps for $2.40 each, or $9.60 per
vehicle. I just thought y'all might like to know, in case the auction
bid gets much higher. I paid $25 per vehicle for a couple sets from
the seller of that auction item a month ago before I knew better...
but I also got some good deals, I think, on some other items. In fact,
drop by my web page (URL below) to see pictures of the soft top and
fording exhaust stack he sold me for my M998 HMMWV.

Keep `em rolling!

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/