M-543

From: Geof Kaye (KAYE-RIVERCITY@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 20:57:20 PST

Any and all persons who have a M543 wrecker that they wish to sell may
contact a friend of mine who is looking to spend the bucks for this
model wrecker (even though I tried to talk him out of it) his name is
Clint Mason and his phone number is 1-513-662-1084. He does work alot
and doesn't get home till late but you can call his miserable answering
machine and leave a message and he will call you back. Or you can just
keep calling him till he answers -though the best time seems to be on
the weekends. He is a serious MV nut and as I say is prepared to spent
the bucks.....He does live in Cincinnati Ohio.

Now THREE!! M35A2-72 AMG 6x6 "Clean Air" Hercules ....92 Dodge Power
Ram 4x4 5.9B auto one ton- What ever it takes to float your boat in
Cincinnati, Ohio. U.S.A.Now 454/425 airboat service for "skinney"
water!