Re: [MV] M35 Design History (long)

From: Sean Bathrick (Bathrick@imcchemicals.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 08:02:14 PST

although the Canadian forces used the the GMC in a wide variety of
configurations. This leads me to believe that although they may have both
been Standard, early own the Reo design became the prefered design. There is
in excellent article in Wheels and Tracks magazine issue #39 regarding the
M135/211.<<<<<<<<<

Does anyone happen to have this article that they could fax to me? I am really curious as to what it says.
Thanks
Sean

MVPA 14222
51 M135