RE: [MV] m715 parts

From: Jim (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 16:22:26 PST

Hi Tracy,

I paid $99 for a factory rebuilt distributor from A B Linn. It was just like new. I have seen front and rear ends advertised for $300 each somewhere (mill surplus hotsheets I think). I don't know about trannys or transfer cases. I want to say I have also seen the holley carbs for about $100. Memphis Equipment Co has the rebuild kits for them for $30 NOS.

Jim MVPA #17216