(no subject)

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 04:49:24 PST

Speaking of unsafe driving, I remember one year at Aberdeen, about 5 years
ago, someone had bought a mighty-mite. The dumbest part of this is that
apparently a 14 year old was driving it around like a fool hot rodding it
all around the grounds trying to show off. Then things turned from dumb to
moron, he thought he had a chance to pull a M-35 out of the mud with it!
Then he went from moron to whatever is below that by trying to get a running
start and it looked like a bulldog reaching the limit of the chain and was
just jumping up and down! Two days later justice was served as I noticed
his engine was smoking pretty bad. He had blown up his engine and I
thought, good! Let him pay for it! This is a non-renewable resource.
Julian