Re: [MV] Bubble balancer for MV wheels?

From: fv74@altavista.net
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 05:23:39 PST

Mark

I have the J.C. Whitney $190.00 model. I had to make an adapter to handle my Dodge W300 8 lug dual wheels. I suspect you would have to do the same for your HMMWV wheels. I am not sure the balancer would handle a 200# wheel very well. The balancer is well built and I have had it for at least 10 years without the slightest problem. I could not open the Harbor Freight site to look at their balancer. If you want, I can measure the balancer for the maximum diameter wheel hole it can handle without an adapter.

Dave Fillman
45 MB