Re: [MV] Bubble balancer for MV wheels?

From: fv74@altavista.net
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 07:33:27 PST

je

I worked at a salvage yard many years ago and we used to wrap chain around the truck tires during inflation. The rule was every one had to leave the building during this process. One day a tire let go and the chain broke. The explosion took out a couple of windows and a section of the drop ceiling. The force of compressed air is unbelievable. To this day I use a clip on air chuck and a pressure regulator and I leave the room, no matter what size the tire is.

Dave Fillman
45 MB