USMC New Fast Attack Vehicle

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 08:35:34 PST

Dear Listers.....

just downloaded the latest photos of the new USMC vehicle which is to replace
the FAV Mutt. Not very impressed. I'm sure the vehicle itself performs well,
but it looks about as military as a Vauxhall Astra Estate (ooops....
sorry.... the USAF uses Astras at Mildenhall !!!!) More sensible than a
Hummer........ much less "presence" than the MUTT.

Don't take my word for it....See for yourself at.......

http://www.31meu.usmc.mil or
http://www.usmc.mil/31meu

Kind regards.....
Ken