Re: [MV] Bubble balancer for MV wheels?

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 08:35:34 PST

In a message dated 08/02/00 16:00:17 GMT Standard Time, n1vbn@bit-net.com
writes:

<< Essentially simple...jack up one end of the vehicle and spin tire and spray
 a solid line on the center of the tire
 and after setting the measuring rod/board to the proper length with one tire
 spinning set the spike on the tire that is not spinning in the center of
 the tread and the other end gently against the tire at an angle to create a
 line in the paint which will show you where the alignment is. Simple though
 my explanation may not be!! >>

Hello James.......

I bet I'm not the only one who follows this down to "set the spike on the
tire that is not spinning........". But I would really appreciate a bit more
explanation from there onwards !!!!

Thanks in advance...

Ken