Re: [MV] Bubble balancer for MV wheels?

From: Richard Tait (rtait@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 19:30:20 PST

I like paying people to work on my tires and wheels whenever I can. In the last
year I have taken 9.00-20 and 11.00-20 wheels and tires to three shops in Southern
California. I have stopped going to two of the shops because they used no form of
explosion protection (cage, chain, forklift forks, etc.). If those guys intend to
blow up themselves and their shop, I don't want to be a part of it. The
professional guys I use (plug: Pete's Road Service in Anaheim and Corona, CA) are
very safety conscious. They tend to give unofficial "Military Vehicle Collector"
discounts.

Matt Tait
Fullerton, CA