Re: [MV] exported AM715's/ orean M-715 varients

From: Nelson Dionne (aa1mo@nsradio.org)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 06:29:27 PST

Hello List:

    Re the 715 "family"; among the things I have buried away in my files ,
is a sales catalog dating from around 1972 for Korean M-715 varients. Up
until now (age of cheap color copies) there has been no way to get the
info out. Should the catalog surface next time I spend trying to make order
of 25 years of MV materiel, I'll try and have it scanned and posted.

    Among the items they had , as I recall was a dual cab version ! Ads I
recall,, it semed that when Kaiser stopped 715 US production, the tooling
went overeas to Korea for cheaper production for the world-wide military
market.

Nelson Dionne
Salem, MA
MVCC #411
Collector of military bicycles, motorcycles and hand carts.