Re: [MV] Jerrycan query

From: Mick O'Farrell (mick@trinity-design.ie)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 02:45:54 PST

>Comprehensive jerry can info (and pics) on the Simonides site:
>http://www.homeusers.prestel.co.uk/simonides/jed/index.html

>Thank you kind Sir, but.... dare I mention my name is listed as one of the
>contributors of that article on jerry-cans ? ;-)

Hi Ron

You may indeed dare to mention it!
But please allow me, in return, to mention that
the mail was sent to the Mil-Veh list in general,
for the "jerry can enlightenment" of those
unfortunate enough not to be so gloriously listed...

8-}
Mick.
(I'm listed as one of the contributors too.)

Mick O'Farrell
(Ireland)
Miss J -- '43 GPW/mb
chassis s/n: 90216 (no letters, no stars)
engine s/n: GPW248622
MVT 9802