CCKW Seat Springs & Scout Car

From: John Souza (John.Souza@ci.fresno.ca.us)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 05:37:23 PST

I am looking for a couple of the seat springs for an open cab CCKW. These are different than the closed cab. The closed cab seat being a bench seat all the way across the cab. the open cab seats are a 50/50 seat. Not like on the M-series trucks.

I am also looking for parts for a Scout Car. I am looking for any or all rear armor or flooring for the rear. I know that Al and Gary have repro stuff, but I would like to try to find the origianl stuff. I can buy repro anytime....Oh, I also need a skate rail if you have an extra one kicking around.

Let me know if you have any.

John
MVPA #2697

43 GPW