[MV] 3/4 TON SMP AMBULANCE

From: R.S. (rejan@escape.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 16:21:37 PST

Hi list,

Would anybody have any information in regards to a 1955 3/4 ton SMP
ambulance, also known as a Command Post (or Gin Palace), manufactured by
Chrysler?

A friend of mine send me a picture (not great) of one with a short
description (all of what I stated above). What M-number would this thing
be? It really looks neat, and I'd like to find more information about this
type of vehicle.

Thanks

Rej