GSA Sales

From: Richard Tait (rtait@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 22:34:24 PST

I agree with Mark about the GSA sales. Years ago my dad got a 2WD '68
International Crew Cab with a 304 four bolt truck V-8, multi disk
clutch, two speed posi rear end, granny gear four speed, and a service
type utility bed with all kinds of compartments. It got an honest 10
MPG and I think it even had an AM radio. It had about 50,000 miles on
it and I think he paid $1,007 for the truck. It even came with a hand
written note from the mechanic who serviced it just before the auction
which said, "I am a good truck. I was washed waxed and fixed up.
Please give me a good home."

God, I miss that truck!
Matt Tait
Fullerton, CA