24V to 12V converters... Why?

From: Buzz Szarek (buzz@toast.net)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 01:40:44 PST

Several folks have responded back to me with comments like why would
someone need a 24 volt to 12 volt converter to run 12 volt accessories
in an MV.

http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/12v&24v.htm

The above URL discusses it quite thoroughly. I've had this happen to me
and, while one battery did die, the other never exploded, but charging
the dead battery ended up frying my voltage regulator in the middle of a
cross country trip from Boston to San Antonio (In an M215!).

Check out the URL and let me know if you are interested in picking up
one of my converters. I've still got a few that haven't been spoken
for.

Thanks,

--
-Buzzard

Don't drive faster than your angels can fly. _______ /__.___.__\ W. J. Buzz Szarek WM1W {___\ ~ /___} Cobra Consulting Group |`o-------o'| 97 ESP Pacific Green / Tan buzzNOSPAM@toast.net "High speed, Low drag" Remove NOSPAM to reply