Re: [MV] Connectors

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 07:05:42 PST

One of my most gracious compadres has bequeathed me a few wiring harnesses for
my truck, thus allowing me to replace the rotted loom currently on it. Once I
swap out the harnesses and make the minor repairs required, I will be salvaging
what I can from the old harness. While I am not looking to make any money off
of this venture, it would be nice to be able to get enough to not only fund a
few of the peripheral items I'm still missing, but to buy something nice for my
buddy's truck as well, in appreciation for his generocity. Of course, this also
means substantial savings to whoever needs them. Keep an eye on the Firebase
Orange site (formerly Bill Benson's Marine Mule site) for details in about 2
months, once I get the family moved to the new house, and can get back into the
MV saddle in earnest. (Actually, it's in Corona, but what the heck...)

Bill