Trailer for my M35A2 (It's Not What You Think)

From: DENGOP@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 21:06:00 PST

  Hi list,
 I need some help. My wonderful wife gave me the thumbs-up to buy a US
Half-Track which is becoming a story in and of it's self. But what I want to
do is buy a commercial 10ton trailer and pull it with my M35A2. Problem #1 is
Uncle Billy's boys at DOT as of the first of 2000 have decided that ALL new
air brakes on trailers must have anti-skid computer thingees on them and they
only work (When TheyWork) with 12v. Next when I talk to the people who sell
the trailers here in Tennessee you would think nobody has ever tried this
before. SO does anybody know how to wire the lights and brakes of a
commercial trailer to a M35A2. I would be interested in a military trailer
but have not found same. I am open to any and all suggestions.

     Thanks for your time and help.
       Dennis Goins in Nashville, Tn
       MVPA #19430