Re: [MV] NATO std trailer lighting connector? 2 pin jumper cable?

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 12:19:53 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Norris <badger@telalink.net>
To: Military Vehicles List <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com>
Date: 12 February 2000 16:04
Subject: [MV] NATO std trailer lighting connector? 2 pin jumper cable?

>Anyone have the pinout of the standard NATO trailer lighting connector?
>Olive-drab.com only has info on the US M series trucks...

A - Convoy light
B - Stop light
C - Convoy light
D - Ground or 0 volts
E - Tail lights
F - Spare
G - Not used
H - Convoy light
I - Non existent
J - Stop light
K - Aux feed
L - Not used
M - Left turn signal
N - Right turn signal

>Anyone have the trailerside NATO connector or a cutoff pigtail for sale?

I have an unused one I will sell at 15 UKP, shipping (airmail) to the US is
likely to run another 15 UKP though as its a big item of some weight, 1lb 9oz.

Richard
(Southampton UK)