Re: [MV] Deuce And A Half Info

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 16:10:02 PST

In a message dated 2/12/00 5:51:59 PM Central Standard Time,
charlespost@home.com writes:

<< The latest issue of MILITARY VEHICLES MAGAZINE (Issue No. 78, Mar/Apr) has
a very
 good article titled "Why A Deuce?" It examines 2 & 1/2 ton trucks from many
angles
 for collectors, drivers for occasional or steady road use.

While I always respect Mr. Turchet's opinion, in the case of this article
there are many things that I disagree with him on. I have found all of mine
to be fine, enjoyable vehicles to own, and compared to the expense some of my
friends have run into on smaller vehicles, I find the M35 series relatively
cheap to own and operate.

My .02,
David Doyle
M62