Re: [MV] Deuce And A Half Info

From: charles post (charlespost@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 17:13:58 PST

Dear Jeanne:
Thank you for your input! However, regardless of any minor misinformation you or some
one else may find in the article, I still highly recommend it for its great
information and broad coverage for the neophyte green vehicle person.
Peace,
Charles
PS: I knew there would be at least one person who would find a piece of lint on my
new suit.