Re: [MV] WW2 Navy Gray Jeep

From: Scott Janz (puttnut@wctc.net)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 09:32:31 PST

What kind of little differences were there, or is there some sort of
publication that can tell me in depth what those are. I see the
restoration that Mike Scholer did had highway tires. Is that normal
for base duties? I would think that the Jeeps in the combat areas
would have the regular ND tires.
Scott