Log Books

From: Lisa (jeepcj8@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 10:20:49 PST

A while back there was a thread about US military
maintenance log books for vehicles. I finally got the chance
to see one, and now I want two. If I remember, someone had
them for $8 each. The one I saw was about 8x10 (or smaller),
camo vinyl cover w/pocket on front, and protective sleeves
inside for paperwork. This guy also had a cool canvas bag
used for carrying it. I would also want two canvas bags, and
I haven't seen them out here. Could whoever had them email
me?
Thanks,
Lisa