VW Kuebelwagen Type 82

From: DenisDeck@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 10:44:37 PST

A friend of mine, who isn't online, has a VW Kuebelwagen Type 82
for sale.

Body is original from 1943, the chassis is a postwar (around 1956)
beetlechassis but the vehicle has the original Kuebelwagen axles.
Ideal vehicle for reenacting. Needs some paint, runs well.

My friend wants DM 15,000 for the vehicle, which is around
UKP 5,000 or US-$ 7,600.

If someone is interested, call him direct (he speaks English):

Klaus Mendelsohn
Telephone:
In Germany 05082 407
>From Abroad +49 5082 407

 him direct (he speaks English):

I don't know the vehicle, I'm only the message clerk.

Best regards
Andreas