Re: [MV] M35 turbo question

From: ljh (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 21:51:35 PST

Henry:

Yes that is true... in fact Rich Green is a very good friend of mine also. Do you
have his e-mail address???? The LTD-465-1C has the smaller "Whistling" Turbo. Many
collectors like to hear that sound. As for a Tactical Military Vehicle....I always
wonder how far away the enemy could hear me coming from... they are very loud.

The LTD-465-1D Engine or "Clean Air Version" does not whistle and has a larger
Turbo.

Tim Conover
XiaMen, China.