Re: CARC Paint

From: Eugene PANTANO (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 16:06:11 PST

Today I painted a HMMWV and a huge 816 wrecker with the "dangerous" CARC
paint. The "Genuine Issue " stuff. Anything we do is dangerous on these big
green beasts guys and girls. A little common sense goes a long way...and a
good respirator that supplys air from another place other than where you are
painting is just fine..Do not paint in-doors with this stuff. You want all
the fresh air there can be...I've used it since they brought it into general
use..on Active Duty and now for the hobby. Never had a problem. Never will.
Just use the noodle. 1SG PANTANO