Re: M35A2

From: Jeffery S. Neer (JNEER@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 17:09:34 PST

Thanks Todd,

I can't believe the amount of responses to my post. I had no idea this group
existed. It seems to be chock full of great guys.

I bought my 1973 AM General M35 A2 from a private party. He has refurbished and
sold over 45 trucks in the last 15 years. In talking to him it was quite
obvious he knows these vehicles very well. It has under 8,000 miles and is in
excellent condition. Purchased for $5000. Does that sound reasonable?

Regards,

Jeff