Re: BIDDING

From: Eugene PANTANO (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 19:31:42 PST

I have had about 16 "agrees" with me on this "make a bid".."best offer"
stuff. The only negative response was from the "author" of the original
"make an offer"... I like to buy what I want, when it is posted..not after
42 people "make an offer". I would not consider putting something on the
list with "make an offer". Fifty cents bud... Sorry Art, but I think the
consensus of opinion is on my side.. TOP