RE: [MV] Deuce And A Half Info

From: Frank Robertson (tankdriv@gte.net)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 18:58:28 PST

I'm speaking on David's behalf (which I'm sure he will do himself) He has
MANY running Deuce's that we take to shows all over the Mid-South at speeds
of 55 and above if we're not convoying with the slow WW2 stuff. The only
problem he has is finding someone to drive all of them for him. Being a WW2
guy the only way I can help him out is if I use a mask to cover my face so
the reenactors will not kick me out. He is a very knowledgeable person on
the subject. You can't own as many as he does and keep them running not know
what's going on. You sound as though you wrote the article and just don't
want anyone to disagree with you, but your are right about one thing. If he
replies it will be his OPTION just as the author of the article gave HIS
opinion. That is why they make Fords and Chevy's. He didn't say the guy was
wrong just he disagreed what some of the comments in the article. The only
thing written with no errors is the Bible, but even that is questioned. Is
the author above GOD?

             Frank Robertson
             Memphis, TN. USA
     "Miss Dixie" "Tha Thing"