Trailer Wiring Question

From: DICKJEEP@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 10:47:07 PST

Re: Trailer Wiring:
 Thanks Jeff, I need the same information!! I can't figure out how to get all
of those wires into the small holes in the switch. With the connectors on the
end of the wires, they just don't fit!! Maybe someone knows the answer before
I get out the knife and do some chopping! Even with the Diagram in the
Trailer Manual I can't make them fit.
 Dick Ivory
 Union NJ
 dickjeep@aol.com
 MVPA 1548

 << Does anybody have or know where to find a Diagram of the WWII MBT Trailer
  wiring.
  Also need info on the Switch for that trailer

  Thanks!
  Jeff Smith
  M*V*P
  Military Vehicle Parts Co.