Re: [MV] FYI-Food for Thought

From: LSyman@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 17:00:24 PST

I've had a couple of the 1500gph trucks. I did get them a little cheaper than
the usual deuce w/w. The van bodies bring a little less 'cause they're a pain
to haul due to their height. They did have low mileage and the side opening
van body was kinda neat but for conversion I like the M109 or M185 van bodies
better. The floors are level and the M109 has more windows. It would be cool
to make some kind of enclosure for the side that opens to give more square
footage while parked. I gutted one of the purification trucks. What a pain in
the rear. The huge aluminum funnel was hard to get out and I worked all day
on the thing and got a couple hundred bucks in scrap. I do have a bunch of
the water pumps but the have been slow to sell because they require 3 phase
power.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com