I've infected others

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 19:19:39 PST

Hi all,
Well, I think I've done it. 3 of my friends now want M35's ,and can't wait,
so I told them I'd try to help them locate said trucks, along with a
"parts" truck for me.
I apologized to them for infecting them with the MV bug. They forgave me.
Am I a bad man for not protecting them from this? I don't know. Their wives
will probably say so.
I'm not sure what kind of protection I could have used to keep them safe,
maybe wrapping my deuce in a "tarp" of some kind, so as to prevent direct
contact, but that wouldn't have felt as good or honest as sharing my hobby
with them as naturally as possible.
I think the other "toys" I got to go along pushed them over the edge. I
don't know, maybe it's that "accessory" complex, or the extra enjoyment
available with the additional "things".
Any way, I thought I'd let you all know that if you're not careful, you
might do as I've done and infect others with this "magnificent obsession".
And I owe most of it to all of you. Thanks,
Henry