MV's For Sale

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 19:52:42 PST

I'm posting this for a guy in the Chicago area. He has the following for
sale. If your interested email me back and I'll send you his phone number.

M715 - fair condition, ran when parked, $2500 obo

M38 - good body, rebuilt motor, 24V intact, no top or rear seat, ran when
parked, $4200 obo

Field Service Lube Trailer - not sure of an "M" number but unit is mounted
on a 2-1/2 ton trailer, dispenses 2 types of oil, grease and air, 24V, air
brakes, $4500 obo

Later,

je