Re: [MV] MVPA Online

From: Philip Waterman (waterman@tellink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 07:07:19 PST

Just this week I sent MVPA an e-mail asking this question. I received an
answer right away. They have a new web master and are revising the website
and it should be up in the very near future.

Philip Waterman
Canadian Military Pattern CMP `42 C60S and `45 HUP
Temple, New Hampshire USA
waterman@tellink.net

--

---------- >From: Richard Tait <rtait@earthlink.net> >To: <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com> (Military Vehicles List) >Subject: [MV] MVPA Online >Date: Tue, Feb 15, 2000, 11:07 PM >