Radio for an M-880/886?

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 08:26:22 PST

Subject: Radio for an M-880/886?

Hey list, I need some info on what is the proper radio that was installed in
the M-880 series of trucks. My M-886 has an antenna mount on the right side
of the ambulance box and I tracked down the antenna mount bracket(?), the
number on it is 80063 A3017142. It fits the screw pattern on the mount on
the side of the truck.
 What is the proper antenna mast base for this truck? I have a antenna mast
base DAAB07-90-C-U042. The bolt holes lines up with the holes on the
Mounting Bracket. Does it sound like I have the right antenna set up? Thanks
Mark M-886