Re: [MV] Roger S. Steffen Historical Militaria

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 16:22:34 PST

You have to read the user agreement of the auction houses very well. No
where in their agreements, which you must abide by, does it state that they
are required to provide the goods. It does in ebay, and I have had one
problem in almost 1000 transactions. I like ebay, and feel it is relatively
safe to trade through.