Ebay

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 16:38:04 PST

In reference to Ebay, I have found them to be a terrific site to buy and
sell. I sell about 20 (usually high ticket) items a week on it and have had
almost no trouble. What I do find however, is "fad" items such as Pokemon
cards, beanie babies etc attract strange elements of which you do have some
trouble with. (Probably kids who think they can sneak something through)
But to make a statement such as the one below is much too general. I have
seen many ads where the spelling, idea, representation or grammar was POOR.
Perhaps your friend didn't email the party with the right questions or
communications were poor or non-existent. I have sold many military items
and instrumentation with no trouble at all. Ebay is a great place to shop!
Julian

"And that is why I resist the temptation to bid on the likes of eBay. I
have a friend that has landed some great stuff, but he too has been
ripped off. He said that there are only two solid options..."