Paint for wood on M35

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 17:22:25 PST

Hi all,
I'm stripping the loose paint off the troop seats and bows on my M35, it
seems the CARC doesn't stick to wood very well, or at least this didn't.
Can any one tell me what kind of paint to use on the wood that will stay?
Also, what are the colors called in the 3 color NATO forest scheme?
I'm also putting on an arctic cargo cover, it seems very much heavier than
the regular canvas that it came with, is it advisable to double the bows or
some other method of reinforcement to carry the extra weight?
I still can't find the rear panels or plans to make same, and nothing for
sure on the fording kits for same.
Some folks replied about fording kits but I haven't heard back since, so,
if any one knows where to get one.........
Thanks,
Henry