Re: [MV] "Big Rigs" History Ch.

From: Richard Tait (rtait@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 22:13:03 PST

They said the M38 had a "Hurricane" six cylinder - of course wrong. Good clips of
old jeeps. Most of the HMMWV shots were actually civilian Hummers. The Bantam
Company did the development work and got screwed. I liked the shot of the jeeps
lined up, from pre MB's to M151's - owned by club members?

Matt Tait
Fullerton, CA