Re: [MV] M-35 A-2 C

From: Rich Weinkauf (RWeinkauf@msn.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 16:57:28 PST

> >Do yourself a favor. Try to get some driving experience in a smaller
> >truck. I don't feel comfortable knowing someone is driving a large truck
>

> Excellent advice from Joe.

I also agree. When I bought my truck from Joe he went over all the
controls, we did a "preflight" inspection, he went out with me as we rode
around the country roads near his house, we fueled it up, popped in the
front axle, took a tour under the hood, he told me what were normal readings
on the gauges, he tolerated my horrible shifting technique (which I have
vastly improved) and I got lots of helpful advice that let me get it up to
Philadelphia that afternoon.

I also bought the Operator's Manual from him, and read it cover to cover the
first night before tackling the remaining 650 miles of my trip back to
Michigan.

There's no such thing as a "fender bender" in an M35, be careful.

Rich
Rich Weinkauf, N8QLT
HummerID: 97.5 Fly Yellow Wagon
1971 Kaiser M35A2 MVPA #20486