Sirens

From: DerykWalker@cs.com
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 02:50:49 PST

I'm glad the subject of sirens came up on the last listing. I would like to
obtain a siren for my Command Car, 12 volt of course! Does anyone know where
I can get one? I'll settle for a hand crank if I can get to it before Bill
Benson. BTW, I'd still like to hear about Command Cars in Korea from anyone.

Regards from Japan where I spending a few days on business. the only MV's
here appear to belong to the military. Ironic that I will be spending Feb 23
here in the land of Nippon where I doubt anyone realizes the significance of
that date. Of course all you Marines will!

Deryk Walker